Closed or Expired Job Posting This job posting is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
The Security Manager is responsible for providing support VP S&P in managing the the day to day matters related to security matters to provide secured, reputable and efficient aviation services at all times. This includes covering all sercurity matters related to all in-flight, down route, and PF facilities to all PF personnel, travelling and visiting VIPS’s and dignitaries, operations, equipment, buildings and PF assets. Developsand ensures the proper implementation of security policies & procedures, security training and security audits. Initiates and manages projects to enhance security services and measures.
Accident, incident and violation free operations
Identify and prevent all potential threats to PF operations locally and internationally, which may cause loss of life, injury, damage to property, or interruption of operations
Excellent Customer Satisfaction
Provide daily service excellence, from initial contact onwards.
Empower and develop in individual contribution to exceed customer expectations
Corporate Governance Excellence
Adhere to defined regulations, procedures and processes
Strive to have an efficient organization with no overlap or unnecessary redundancy in people or processes
Contribute to a culture of cost control
- The Security Manger is responsible for managing the entire Security Section to ensure providing a continual safe and secure services in alignment with PF regulations and legal requirments.
- Develops Security strategies by identifying, monitoring & researching security issues, assets, capabilities, and internal & external resources dedicated to PF.
- Evaluates and ensures the effectiveness of the PF security by observing security activities, reviewing, evaluating practice, providing feedback and suggestions for improvements.
- Assists in the development of security and theft prevention policies and procedures and ensures their compliance throughout Presidential Flight.
- Oversees the continual update of policies, procedures, and adopted systems.
- Develops Security budget and monitors expenditure to ensure alignment..
- Conducts required audits and reporting results and recommendations; Implements and oversees implementation of agreed action points.
- Evaluates the security threat assessment system for local and down route destination and addresses violations.
- Introduces and manages an airport security classification system for all PF destinations.
- Monitors and identifies potential security concerns, collects and analyzes data on trends and patterns, and provides foolproof security arrangements.
- Responsible for overseeing security training for all PF staff.
- Responsible for third party chamber when carrying PF VIPs (Royal Jet, Etihad, hotels, etc….).
- Initiates and manages projects to enhance security services and measures. Accomplishes special projects results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities, assigning resources required, communicating and coordinating requirements, expediting fulfilment, evaluating milestone accomplishments, evaluating optional courses of action, changing assumptions and direction.
- Investigates losses from theft and recommends corrective action.
- Responsible for recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling and disciplining security team in utilization of a security threat assessment system for local and downroute destination, planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing staff job accomplishments, maintaining compensation, overseeing systems, resolving problems, implementing change.
- Complies with local & international legal requirements by staying abreast with existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge with trends in security, technology and products by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Adheres to PF policies and procedures, International Aviation Security regulations (GCAA, IATA, and ICAO).
Essential: Bachelors in a related field
Essential: In Aviation Security & Auditing
Desirable: Military training certificates
Experience & Knowledge:
Essential: 10 years experience in aviation security, (military or commercial)
Desirable: Military career
Essential: Knowledge of latest security systems. Threat assessment and risk management skills. Written and spoken English and Arabic